Saturday, December 31, 2005

Knights Ferry



This is a place called Knights Ferry. I went there with my dad and my sister Sarah and we hiked around a bit. We found that some high rain has produced some serious run-off causing the our river (the Stanislaus) to run high right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle @ Twig said...

E to the Money! Great Blog. I'm so glad that you decided to join the great world of blogging. You are officially named a blogger. I've really been slacking on mine with school starting etc. but I will be checking yours often. Oh yeah I gotta send you info. on how to add your pic. I will do that as soon as my laptop starts working and I don't have to use this blast-ed lab anymore. Hope you're doing well. We sure do miss you here, it's just not the same without you.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

0

9:36 PM  
Blogger P*ter Funk said...

You are dressed so well!!!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home