Stay-at-home Brother
Being a stay-at-home brother is not as bad as I thought it might be. In fact I think I enjoy it, besides I may not ever be a stay-at-home brother again. There is no hard labor involved and I feel like I'm contributing to the good of the family. The Whitemyer home is not the same as I remember though. It didn't used to be so quiet. We ate dinner at a big table with lots of chairs, lots of noise, and lots of food. Now we have a normal table that feels like a small table, with lots of food and lots of left-overs. It' just me and Sarah, Mom and Dad and sometimes Simon, Paula, and Randy. It's been great though and my time here is limited. As I look for a place to live in San Diego I wonder what things will be like for all of us in a year or two or ten. It is exciting to think of what could happen. We shall find out and until then... Seize the Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home