When all is said and done, let's face it, it's the people that make life great.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Victor, Jennedy, and Tim came to visit. We checked out Sea World, Tim and I met a yoga instructor, and we all enjoyed the sights and sounds of San Diego.
Yah an update! and THANKYOU for taking the classic "laying on a statue" picture at Sea World. By the way have I told you lately how cool you are...yoga! So glad you good have some good fun with some good company. Now I just need to get out there!
1 Comments:
Yah an update! and THANKYOU for taking the classic "laying on a statue" picture at Sea World. By the way have I told you lately how cool you are...yoga!
So glad you good have some good fun with some good company. Now I just need to get out there!
Post a Comment
<< Home